At VERIDITION, our Talent Acquisition team is the first impression of a highly successful firm, responsible for generating interest with top talent in a challenging industry. We have ownership over attracting and hiring outstanding candidates who will help drive the success of our firm. This opportunity includes responsibility over the entire Recruiting process, from creating postings all the way through offer negotiation and closing, to partnering with Human Resources to ensure an optimal user experience through Onboarding. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have experience hiring across both active and passive channels.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF THE ROLE:
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Principals to develop hiring plans. Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates.
- Drive offer process including negotiations, extending offers and closing candidates.
- Create employment branding content for social media and referral programs.
- Document all activity in our ATS.
- Proactively network and establish effective referral sources, must pursue cost-conscious efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to targeting top talent.
- Optimize user experience from start of the recruiting process through start date, including partnering with HR on Onboarding process.
- Attend networking events to establish a presence in the local market.
- Oversight of all administrative aspects of the role including updating postings, scheduling interviews, creating offer letters, running background checks, etc.
- 2+ years proven success from a large regional or national Staffing or Consulting firm in the IT space
- Experience overseeing all aspects of the Talent Acquisition process
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Tenacity and diligence to source passive candidates in an extremely competitive market
- Highly skilled with a variety of social media platforms including Linked In, Glassdoor, etc.
- Experience creating effective Employment Branding initiatives
- BA/ BS or equivalent work experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year